It should be transparent to natural persons that personal data concerning them is collected, used, viewed or otherwise processed.
Administrator – Sylwia Drzewiecka, contact: email@example.com
Website – the website is available at: https://publichealthandmarketing.com/
User – any entity using the Website
Personal data – information about an identified or identifiable natural person
Cookies – IT data stored on the User’s end device and intended for using the Website or collecting statistics on the use of the Website
Processing – an operation or set of operations on personal data or sets of personal data in an automated or non-automated manner, e.g. collecting, recording, organizing, organizing, downloading, viewing, etc.
GDPR – General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data; Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED ON THE WEBSITE (WHICH DATA ARE COLLECTED AND HOW ARE STORED AND PROTECTED)
The User may leave his personal data on the Website via the newsletter subscription form.
Personal data collected on the Website for the purpose of sending the newsletter is an email address.
The data provided to the Administrator as part of the subscription form for the newsletter are processed in order to send the User a newsletter.
The administrator of the User’s personal data is the Administrator, i.e. Sylwia Drzewiecka. Contact with the Administrator is possible through the abovementioned e-mail address.
The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
Personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons, in accordance with art. 32 section 1. GDPR. All technical and organizational security measures applied for this purpose are registered in the Administrator’s internal documentation.
Each User whose data relates has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
The Administrator reserves the right to process User’s data after withdrawal of consent only to the extent of the need to pursue any claims before the court.
The administrator through cookies obtains access to information contained therein for statistical purposes (e.g. to find out whether a given terminal device has already visited the Website); for remarketing purposes, and to ensure the proper functioning of the Website.
The user may at any time delete cookies or refuse to save them through the settings of the web browser used – instructions on how to disable cookies can be found here.
4. OTHER TECHNOLOGIES FOR DATA COLLECTION
The website uses other technologies to collect statistical data about Website Users:
- Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and conduct remarketing activities,
- Google Analytics tracking code – to analyze Website statistics,
- event log on the server on which the Website is stored – while using the Website, some information about Users is automatically saved and transmitted to the server on which the Website is stored. They are saved, among others User’s IP address, addresses of visited subpages, time of the event, information about the web browser and the operating system, which they use this User.
5. PLUGS AND SERVICES INTEGRATED WITH THE WEBSITE THROUGH WHICH THE ADMINISTRATOR DOES NOT COLLECT DATA.
The administrator uses functionalities on this Website (e.g. sharing buttons, the ability to leave a comment) of the following websites:
- Disqus comment system.